This year three residents, one staff member, and one volunteer were inducted into our Hall of Fame.
- Resident Iva Brown who owned Brown’s Market in the Cross Anchor community.
- Resident Helen Phillips who has been a pillar in her church and community for 70+ years.
- Resident Charles Cutshaw who served in our nation’s military.
- Staff member Lou Barnes who has served the residents of this facility for over 28 years.
- Volunteer Rockey McFall who has volunteered at this facility for over 10 years.
This year’s Hall of Fame Café was an elegant event filled with flickering candlelight, gourmet food, delightful desserts, beautiful choral music brought to us by the students of Greeneville Adventist Academy, and a special visit by County Mayor David Crum. Everyone at Signature HealthCARE of Greeneville was proud to invest so much into creating a memorable event for our inductees. It was a privilege to recognize and honor such distinguished individuals for their decades of service and contributions to our surrounding communities.